Can't find? Search Here:

Saturday 9 June 2012

Actor Ajith gave me a career, says AR Murugadoss


Recently AR Murugadoss opened up about how Ajith played a major part in his life. With AR Murugadoss' appearance, he says the people in the north even find it difficult to accept that he is a director, that too a successful one. "Just imagine how I would have been 10 years ago. But Ajith didn't say no to me. We did Dheena then, now I am here with my seventh film to come soon. He is the reason for what I'm now," said the 7aam Arivu director.

The director has worked with both Ajith and Vijay now. About Vijay he said, "It took me 6 films to work with Vijay. To me he is a very good friend. He never talks anything other than films to others. But with me, he doesn't hesitate speaking personally. Actually, I'm enjoying his company."

Tags: murugadas says about thala, murugadas said about ajith, murugadas ajith related interview, latest ajith news, ajith fans, murugadas told about ajith news, ajith latest cinema news, ajith fans, ajith fans club, ajith handsome news

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner